Authorize CIM Questions

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by gswaim, Jun 15, 2013.

1. gswaim

gswaim CGI-Central Partner

Hi,

I am building a new site and need to implement Authorize CIM as the payment processor. I have plugin activated and configured. The site is running 4.2.17.

When I tick the "Use Hosted Version" option I get an empty popup (just a rectangular yellow box). I get no error codes posted in the log either. There is a lot of chatter about this issue in the forums but looks like it was supposed to be resolved with the current version. Any ideas on getting this option up and going?

I kinda like the look of the "non-hosted" option, where the CC fields are embedded in the page. If I went with this choice I assume this page should be protected with SSL. When using this option is the CC info still only stored on the Authorrize.net side? Would i just need to impliment SSL to comply with PCI standards?

Thanks in advance for any help on this!
  2. kcarey

kcarey Member

Grant,

While I don't want to interrupt this thread, I'm curious if you have implemented the "use hosted version" option for Authorize.net? I have been using it for a few months now, and I've had a few members contact me to complain they have duplicate charges to their credit card, but only one invoice in aMember. Have you seen this too?

Thanks!

K Carey
  3. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Grant,
    The problem could be in wordpress theme integration.
    aMember uses outdated jQuery and jQuery UI libraries(we plan to fix this in next release) while wordpress uses latest jQuery.
    So there can be a conflict. Contact us in helpdesk we will help to update jQuery.

kcarey,
    I personally haven't seen such issue before, so I need an access in order to troubleshoot this.