Anyone want to start an introduction website with me?

Discussion in 'Free Talk for Website Owners and Webmasters' started by sheldon, Dec 22, 2013.

1. sheldon

sheldon New Member

Dec 22, 2013
    Greetings. I am from the UK and in 2003 I moved here to Indonesia where I met and married my wife. The women here are great. Don't care much about a guy's age, looks or financial statement but rather what kind of person he is. We have married off quite a few Western men to local women and I had a little web page running for a while but got mainly bullshitters who put us to a lot of trouble for nothing. Funny but my friends who visit always ask me "Where can I find a fabulous wife like yours" and the wife's friends keep asking her "Where can I find a nice husband like you have?"
    Sounds like the ideal situation for a site doesn't it? Problem, believe it or not, is finding serious men. I would like to find someone who can so that, on and off the internet. Finding reliable. beautiful women here is easy for us.
    The wife has a Facebook page, Yuyun Archer. You can take a look at us there. If you feel that there is a market for this East to West hook up idea get in touch and we can have a chat.