Any one with experience using new Authorize.net Integration?

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by invictum594, Sep 14, 2014.

1. invictum594

invictum594 New Member

The Get Started link takes you to a mymoolah page, and they haven't contacted me yet so there isn't really any information on what the service is.

I loved the demo video and I know we have all been waiting for a clean iframe layout for our checkout pages in amember, so I would like to give this a shot.

Anyone successfully set it up? What are the fees associated with moolah vs. Paypal?
  2. pjman

pjman Member

I have been using it for over a year. It's awesome. Quick and easy the best integration.

The only drawback is that authorize.net doesn't let you customize the payment form. Wish I could.

I did test my conversion rate between using the CIM pop up (like you said) vs. a normal in site integration. 64% better with CIM pop up. So even though I can't customize the form I get a much better return than when the pop up wasn't present.

Moohla's rate is better than every rate competitors have advertised to me.

Starting my fifth site now, can't wait to use mymoohlah again.
  3. invictum594

invictum594 New Member

Do you have to pay membership fees to both mymoolah and authorize.net? Or is it just the cost of the Authorize.Net setup?
  4. pjman

pjman Member

Moohla takes a small of transaction fee. Authorize.net charge you a gateway and monthly fee. All in all I have used about 5 different processors and this setup is the cheapest rate I have ever had.
  5. invictum594

invictum594 New Member

Holy crap 64% better conversions and a cheaper rate than paypal? Yes please.
  6. lawrence

lawrence aMember Pro Customer

Is there a reason you are using mymoolah ? You don't really need it from what I see. I am using ChasePaymentTech and Authorize.Net
  7. pjman

pjman Member

The real reason is to support the good people over at Amember. They are always there to answer a question, when you need them. I'm not sure what they get in return, but my cost is the same regardless. I'm thoroughly happy.
  8. jantebont

jantebont New Member

9. invictum594

invictum594 New Member

I don't think that they are the same company.

I could be wrong, but I believe the link you are referencing is for a product Moolah, by the company Moopay LTD which was an online exchange for bitcoin that got hacked and as a result of the fallout had to file for bankruptcy.

Moolah the merchant account is a subsidiary of Moolah LLC.

Again I could be wrong, I remember coming across this story as I follow cryptocurrency and freaking out thinking it was the payment processor, but Moolah LLC never sent me any emails indicating their service was stopping, so I think they are different companies, and an unfortunate coincidence as far as naming goes.

Hopefully someone else can chime in on this.
  10. jantebont

jantebont New Member

Yes, would be awesome to use this service, so i hope someone can verify these aren't the same companies.
  11. pjman

pjman Member

Totally different company. The article says its 10 month company. I have been with them for 2 years. They are just reseller of authorize.net, nothing more.