Another Unsolicited Glowing Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by pilkington, Sep 17, 2006.

1. pilkington

pilkington New Member

Initially I had a few bumps installing this product and getting it working with Joomla. However these problems were quickly resolved by the help desk. We are still in pre-launch but I have done extensive testing and am very happy with the way Amember is working.

Obviously, software that controls membership access and billing to your site is THE MOST IMPORTANT software that your site will use. Because of this the level of customer support you receive is critical. I have only had two tickets since I purchased and installed Amember a couple of months ago. For each ticket I received a reply in < 24 hours.

Getting a reply in < 24 hours is great, but the quality of the reply is more important. In my profession, I work regulary with support from one of the largest software companies in the world. If you BEG, you can get a reply in < 24 hours. However you can expect a large portion of your replies to be not helpful (many replies are stalling tactics to ensure you get a reply in time even if they know it will not help).

This is my experience with my last ticket with Amember. I submitted a clearly described ticket for the joomla plugin integration on a SATURDAY. My problem was that menu items that should be only displayed for 'Special' users were being displayed for 'Registered' users. About 12 hours later (on Sunday) I received a reply with NEW CODE THAT FIXED THE PROBLEM.

That is the quality of support you get with Amember. Real answers and fixes in less than 24 hours :D . Not fake answers like other vendors where they pretend to misunderstand your problem :mad: .

Phil