Amemberpro Payment Options

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by pagan6, Jun 18, 2003.

1. pagan6

pagan6 Guest

Hello,

first of all gratulations for your work, i installed the free version some days ago and think of upgrading to Pro now.
    As the instalation is for a german paysite, i have some specific questions...
    1. Most people in Germany pay per creditcard (eurocard/mastercard), is automatic debit transfer system or debit advice supported.
    2. Is it possible to display the terms of business somewhere in the skript before the order is placed?
    3. In Germny it is law that user must be able to cancel their accounts, especially for recurring payments.
    4. Is there a way to integrate a agecheck modul ?

Thanks and regards,

pagan6
  2. abbeyvet

abbeyvet New Member

1. This will depend on your payment processor, not amember. users will be able to use whatever payment methods the payment processor allows.

2. Yes, there is a template called agreement.html which you can customize, and a setting in the aMember configuration that allows you to force users to agree to it before they are subscribed.

3. As far as I know this partly depends on your payment processor also, with authorize.net you can, some others also, but not all.

4. I think this is something you would put in yourself, as a page before the sign up page in aMember, and of course included in your terms.
  3. domengt

domengt New Member

I learn german for few days. But I can support a webs. It looks very well. chinese translation