aMember Wordpress / Joomla / PHPBB Integrations, How to aMember Videos and Hacks

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by davidm1, Nov 12, 2008.

1. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

"Who else wants videos, 'how to' guides and 'done for you' services for getting the most out of their aMember site?"

In Sept, 2007, I officially launched Membership Academy with the intention of helping other aMember users learn how to use aMember to its fullest. Since then I've helped hundreds of other membership site owners start up their own membership sites and learn how to run a profitable site.

Some of the people that I have helped are ranked among the top "gurus" in the industry including Ryan Deiss and Frank Kern as well as the hidden marketers in secret niches.

Here's just a sample of what Membership Academy has in the way of videos, hacks and plugins:
    • aMember Installation and Configuration Video
    • aMember and Wordpress Integration Video
    • aMember and Joomla Integration Video
    • aMember and PHPBB3 Integration Video
    • Setting Up the Incremental Content Plugin
    • Using Incremental Content With Your Wordpress Integration
    • Integrating Paypal, Clickbank, and 1Shopping Cart
    • Creating private signup pages
    • Creating One Time Offers
    • Creating Time Sensitive One Time Offers
    • Adding a payment button to the members page
    • and so much more

Here's some of the "done for you" services I offer:
    • aMember and Wordpress Integration
    • aMember and Joomla Integration
    • aMember and PHPBB3 Integration
    • aMember Template Based on Your CMS

Here's some plugins and bonuses you get when you join as a premium member:
    • Complimentary Plugin Basic - allows a 2nd product to be added automatically when another is ordered
    • Improved aMember Report - shows how many new paid users you have and what the average customer value is

I could go on and on, but the best way for you to get what I've put together is to click this link ->Membership Academy<-, browse the videos and articles, then sign up for a premium membership. I'm so confident you'll get huge value from the site that I offer a month to month money back guarantee.

In my signature you'll see the links for the demo sites I've set up- go ahead and give em a run through.

Thanks and good luck with your membership site!

David Moskowitz
    aMember forum user: davidm1
    kemsleymark likes this.
  2. mrjamcm

mrjamcm New Member

Services Provided

I had David perform a number of services for me such as:

installing amember
    Changing my amember template
    integrated and setup amember with my joomla site

And on several occassions he has corrected problems that I created when I tried to do some modifications on my own.

Excellent service and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Matt Henderson
  3. payclicks

payclicks New Member

Is this guy for real?

I'm in the initial stages of launching my first paid membership site and have been researching my options out here for the last few weeks trying to find exactly what I wanted.

I almost pulled the trigger on a $6,000+ (starter) package that would have had huge limitations within a proprietary platform. I then came across David's Membership Academy site (as I needed more features) and actually thought to myself "this sounds to good to be true, how can this guy offer everything I needed for 1/10 the the cost of anyone else...let alone, offer me more?"

Any of you that have fallen victim to the prolific spread of internet gurus and online scams will agree that there is so much bullshit and noise out there with tons of villains all feigning concern for your well being and success. The spamming of google has gotten so bad that no one can get a straight answer anymore.

I saw David was active in a few communities online and an active "giver" to those in need of help, even if they weren't paying members of his site. So I figured that I would pay this guy David to find out what he knows about these membership sites. I went through the site and saw that there was REAL information here (what a concept), and REAL people implementing it. Kudos to David for putting together a great site! Then I thought, does he keep it updated? Time will tell, but so far so good.

After some more research I finally decided on aMember integrated with Wordpress for CMS. Truth is that although I'm not a technical person myself, I founded and sold a DOT in the 90's to make my first money. Since then, I have been involved in a variety of businesses online. But I still didnt feel qualified to set all of this stuff up, so later that evening I went over to aMember and bought a license and asked them to install it (they do it for free). I then asked David to setup and integrate wordpress for me. The next morning I woke up to 2 emails, one from each vendor. Everything was installed and running.

Now, I just have another web guy I use that is making a few small tweaks to the appearance of the template, but all in, I have a killer site coming together that is totally custom with room to grow, all done for me for less than $600. (even if i only do small fraction of my sales projection, starting a business for this amount of money is unreal...I've spent more on a bad google ad campaign with nothing to show for it.)

In this entire process I was most impressed with how responsive and thorough David was in making this happen. I would also like to give a nice mention to the folks at aMember. These guys both really know how to run their businesses and deliver everything they had promised to me and more. It's nice to see that some people still know how to treat their customers. Both were Very smooth and easy transactions.

David, I appreciate your continued help and follow up even now after the fact. It's nice to know that you're behind me with great support and that I'm not going it alone in this new venture.

Now let's make some money!

Thanks
    Denny
  4. russell_stutely

russell_stutely aMember Pro Customer

David and his work to date

Hi

I have been burned so often on the internet by Gurus I now wear asbestos gloves to type!

So.. it was with some trepidation that i "bought into" another expert to do some work on my site.

What a refreshing change it was in fact is, to find David. His response times have been amazing. His help and effort and input have been invaluable.

I gae him a HUGE list of what i wanted to achieve. He came back with a list of about 5 items... he had condensed everything down for me.. as everything I needed was already available or would work, with his amember wordpress integration.

ALL the work was completed as specified and before time... then later on, when I needed a special load of tweaks and work done.. David came to the rescue and sorted it all out within a few hours.

I now have my site running how I want, in the way I want... for a FRACTION of the price of using some other software I could mention.

I MUST also mention the support of the amember team as well... SUPERB. They have helped me enormously over the last few weeks and again, with amazing response times.

I will be starting a new venture early next year... no prizes for guessing who i will be asking to set up the membership / wordpress integration.

Thanks again David.... you have been a great help.

Kind Regards

Russell
    www.russellstutely.com
  5. magictouch

magictouch New Member

Getting the most out of aMember...

Having decided on aMember to run my membership site, I can honestly say
    I've definitely made the right decision. It's a great comprehensive program.

However, I have to mention that all the help and advice I received from David Moskovitz of Membership Academy has been invaluable.

It's questionable if I would have been able to install the program and be up and running as quickly without the help and advice that David himself provides, or without the numerous videos and superb articles covering every eventuality that is likely to be encountered when running a membership site.

David has many terrific videos specifically aimed at the aMember program, explaining the installation, upgrading, and integration of various plugins for the program, which makes the whole prospect far less daunting to even a beginner in the membership site arena.

The previous post describes just some of the tremendous help and advice available at the Membership Academy and I would wholehearted urge anyone involved, or even contemplating running a membership site, to take a look at what's available at the Membership Academy before doing anything else.

Like Matt, I have had several problems and issues solved by David personally and I'd also like to thank David and I too would highly recommend the Membership Academy.

John Williamson
  6. desertmagic

desertmagic New Member

Everyone needs professionals to turn to when they need assistance. David's been a great resource in putting together my own membership site using WordPress and amember. The best part about being a member of the academy is his personal attention to each of my questions.
  7. cmarentis

cmarentis New Member

World Class Help

David, your amemeber/wordpress integration videos are a terrific time saver. Thanks so much for the help you provide to the non-technical marketers getting into this business.
  8. newsdesign

newsdesign New Member

Helpful and responsive

David has been so helpful and responsive, in terms not only of his terrific site, but in terms of quick responses to a newbie's dumb questions, that I am beginning to feel as if I can pull this off. I still have a lot to learn, but I feel like I have a trustworthy, competent person to go to.

Bob Bohle
    News Design School
  9. cc2009

cc2009 New Member

Fat and Happy in Florida

David came very highly recommended by my buddy Ryan Deiss and he was absolutely spot on. I contacted David 10 days ago to do a full blown aMember/WP/PHPbb/1SC integration and we started accepting members today (David was done earlier than that). He's the real deal and we're already lining up more projects for him.

Vic Johnson
    www.ChampionsClub2009.com
  10. lauren

lauren New Member

Why I love Membership Academy

Hello all,

I wanted to share my testimonial about David, and Membership Academy. I'm THAT impressed with what I've found there.

First, I want to say that I consider myself very knowledgeable about membership sites, and internet marketing in general, having worked from home in IM since 2004. Also, I have learned about membership sites from some of the biggest names out there in the marketplace.

So why am I so impressed and what's so great about David's site?

As good as those other "gurus" membership trainings are, they are lacking (and I mean sorely lacking) on one pivotal and extremely important area: technical execution. Membership Academy has this in spades.

The other incredible little "secret" I discovered? David is organized! Yes folks, ORGANIZED. His "Membership Dashboard" is worth the price of admission alone. Not ONE other $1,000 plus package has EVER come close to laying it all out, with detailed meaty videos. In one minute, I quickly identified an area I had missed considering in my planning stage!

So folks, if you're on the fence, get off it and come on in! I may have joined because I needed the technical help, but within five minutes I realized that I had stumbled upon a goldmine.

A goldmine that will help the gold be mine! :)

Lauren
  11. buildingbodies

buildingbodies New Member

Davids Integration and Installation Services

If anyone else is beating their heads off their desks trying to figure out how to get things running instead of marketing your membership site...David does an awesome and quick job of setting everything up for you.

It's well worth the money having someone do it for you right... so you can get onto things you're actually good at.

I couldn't ask for better service.
  12. kengary

kengary aMember Pro Customer

MemberShipAcademy.com Is Just About The Only Monthly Site I Still Pay For

I've signed up for quite a few membership sites that were supposed to help me learn things and help my business. After a month or two there is usually nothing left to offer and I cancel my subscription to them.

Not so with David's Membership Academy!

I've been a member for many, many months now and I don't think I've barely skimmed the surface yet. There are so many powerful videos, tutorials plus great deals on excellent plugins and services that I am very, VERY happy to continue paying the subscription fee. Plus he just keeps adding more all the time.

I have saved time and increased the value of my own sites by being a member and applying what I've learned on MemberShipAcademy.com.

It is well worth it.
  13. josefs

josefs New Member

Having my own membership site was a breeze...

Once I found MembershipsiteAcademy.com every step to build my Membership site http://www.thebridalcoach.ca was a breeze. I am not a techie, so I needed to outsource aMember, Forum, Helpdesk and stuff, but as soon as l learned about it here on the site, I had David help me with it and he completely overdelivered. Can't believe what I got accomplished for a few hundred bucks. But the main thing for me is to know where I can find help when needed. Thank you David, you are the man!
  14. clockwork71

clockwork71 New Member

I bought a subscription to MA fo rthe "How to integrate PHPBB3 and aMember Video", unfortunately, the part of it I need he says "You will have to play with the database settings to get it right if you have an error message".

Uhh....thanks.
  15. davidm1

Post a help request on my forum and I can help you get it figured out.

If you go into your php config file, you'll see this code:

$dbhost = '';
    $dbport = '';
    $dbname = 'phpbb_pbpbb3';
    $dbuser = 'phpbb_username';
    $dbpasswd = 'password';
    $table_prefix = 'phpbb_';

In the amember plugin this becomes:
    phpBB3 Board Db and Prefix: phpbb_pbpbb3.phpbb_

David
  16. xbok

xbok New Member

Im going to check out this it might help me in the future I just bought amember.com for my fitness site.

Thanks for the post
  17. style7

style7 Member

David, have you had any experience with integrating amember with the latest version of 12ALL by Active Campaign? Do you have a plugin or know of any?

Thanks

Style7
  18. davidm1

12ALL- never heard of it before.
    If you are looking for a plugin to be made ot work with it- I'd suggest contact Ken Gary.

David
  19. kengary

kengary aMember Pro Customer

I plan to write a plugin for 1-2-All Tomorrow

I've decided to write a version of my aMail plugin for Active Campaign's 1-2-All Mailing List Script tomorrow (Sunday, 11/8/2009). I'll let you know when it is ready. You can sign up on my site to get notices: http://kencinnus.com/amember/signup.php
  20. paynemdp

paynemdp New Member

I too have utilized David's help to understand & set up amember. To avoid the aggravation & despair, the value is more than worth the fee!

David, what are your thoughts of WishList compared with amember? I want to convert my html sites to Wordpress. Obviously, I know and like amember but I want aweber integration. I also want easy-to-set up "dripping" of content to various levels of membership.

Thanks, David!

Mike