aMember Users, Can You Please Give Me Some Feedback?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by MoeJoeStudios, Feb 12, 2014.

1. MoeJoeStudios

MoeJoeStudios New Member

Hello All,
    I think I am getting ready to take the plunge and purchase aMember, however I would like to receive feedback from actual users.
    1. Now that you have been using aMember on your site, would you recommend it to someone and if so why?
    2. What do you not like about aMember?
    3. I emailed aMember for hosting recommendations. Their recommended hosting providers seemed somewhat high and the reviews for the hosting company weren't very promising. Which hosting company would you recommend for hosting an aMember site and why?
    Any and all feedback I receive from you all will be greatly appreciated as it will help me take the plunge. If there is anything in addition you would like to add, please do.

Thank you all in advance..... :)
  2. MoeJoeStudios

MoeJoeStudios New Member

Oh yes and one more question, can anyone give me links to live aMember sites besides the demo site?
  3. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

Been using aMember for almost 10 years now and any problems have been dealt with by their support department quickly.

For hosting I user Liquid Web.

Remember if you are starting a membership site where you are generating an income reliability is a must. Cheap web hosting must be questionable for this and also facilities.

Link to aMember is in signature to this post.