Amember Setup (wordpress and vbulletin)

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by hammer107, Jan 21, 2011.

1. hammer107

hammer107 New Member

Hello,

I'd be interested in someone setting up my Amember site including Wordpress and Vbulletin.

I have a wordpress built site and a few pages that are open to the public,I need to protect a few wordpress pages and then I have a vbulletin forum in a folder that I need to protect as well.

Only one paid membership tier. Paid gets you access to the members page as well as the forum. I want to make sure that all users register with Amember first and that Amember then creates Wordpress login and vbulletin login as well. I also want to be able to use permalinks in Wordpress, I've read mention of issues with that,but not sure what the issue is.

I would also like some customization of the basic templates, just to snazz it up etc. I've been trying to connect with MISO but apparently no luck there. Anyone else offer this service? I just purchased Amember and the Vbulletin plugin and downloaded the Wordpress plugin in as well. Nothing is installed to the site yet.

PM me if you can provide the service I need.

Thanks.
  2. hammer107

hammer107 New Member

I was able to get in touch with MISO....so it sounds like my site is in good hands. I will share when he is completed with it.

THanks.