amember says: No PAID, but...

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by jaycee1981, Oct 3, 2011.

1. jaycee1981

jaycee1981 New Member

Hello to all!

I have a problem with amember: My users can subscribe via amember, they can pay too via paypal, but after payment the amember system says that NO PAID. however their payments arrived properly to my paypal accounts. So after subscription (payment) they still can't access my protected content on my site, but theirs money is on my paypal account.

Any suggestion?
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Check aMember CP -> Error/Debug log
    Do you see any errors related to paypal there?
  3. jaycee1981

jaycee1981 New Member

09/27/2011 05:44:54 /amember/signup.php?cs=23-18860428394e Payment 23 is already completed, please login to your account <a href='member.php'>here</a>
  4. alexander

Ok. If there is no paypal debug messages try to open /amember/plugins/payment/paypal_r/ipn.php from browser. What do you see?
  5. jaycee1981

jaycee1981 New Member

paypal_r ERROR: IPN validation error: Paypal claims it is not-valid IPN transaction: [INVALID]<br />
  6. alexander

This is strange. Try to open your paypal account find latest transaction that was not posted to aMember and Resend IPN message for that transaction, then check will it be received (and if so stored in Error/Debug log) or not.
    If IPN message will not be received still, try to check server access_log and error_log.
    or contact us in helpdesk we will help to debug this issue.