amember + remote module

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by fergus, Dec 5, 2008.

1. fergus

fergus New Member

Hi

Im looking for a membership script to manage lots of sites from just 1 location, I searched the forum and noticed there is a remote plugin that will do the trick to manage subscriptions on different sites hosted on remote servers.
    I would like to know more about this plugin since is exactly what Im looking for, however there is no info in the wiki nor the plugins list, Want to know about its price and if its limited to just 1 remote site/server or it can be used on unlimited remote sites.
    Also need to know which kind of protection gives (php, htaccess, etc), what are the requirements for it to run properly in the remote machine, and if it need some type of file upload to the remote site or just a htaccess/php or similar (say javascript?)

Basically, Im looking for something like zango where users get their memberships validated before viewing the content (dont worry, I hate zango as all u do, just showing as an example) but with an easy configuration like zango has where just a javascript needs to be added to the remote page. May be something like a htaccess instead of javascript or a php include, but as simple as possible.

Really interested in these features, so pls reply as time permits
    Thanks