aMember Pro v.4 Payment systems

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by alex, Jun 14, 2011.

1. jackton

jackton New Member

2. klorox

klorox New Member

Paytrace

Paytrace please.
  3. erwinvdb

erwinvdb aMember Pro Customer

iDeal (Dutch), Google Checkout, Moneybookers and offline payment (bank transfer instructions).
  4. scottlott

scottlott Member

Hello Alex,
    We would need Clickbank and vBulletin plugins to justify purchasing the new software. (Our upgrade license has expired, but the new features and look are well worth the additional cost of purchasing aMember again)

Also, I have a feature request. As it is now, there is a difference between the income Amember reports and the income Cllickbank itself reports. For example, lets say I sell 4 of my $47 products.

Amember will report an income of $188 ($47 x 4)

However, the Clickbank site will report a very different number, $169.92 ($42.48 x 4)

If those purchases were affiliates the difference would be even more dramatic since my affiliate rate is 60%! If all 4 sales were affiliate my actual income would be $67.96! (16.99 x 4), over 100$ difference between what aMember reports. Obviously, as the sales go up the difference gets even higher!

In the software, you would need a few variables/constants.

- Clickbank takes 7.5% of each transaction plus $1. So, for my $47 product it's (47 x .925) - 1 = 42.475 (Rounds up to $43.48) (I confirmed this inside clickbank). So for every product that uses clickbank checkout, this equation would need to be applied.

- A setting inside the clickbank plugin that asks what the affiliate commission rate is. I imagine clickbank provides the affiliate name with the transaction information, if there is no affiliate name then there is no affiliate for the sale. If Clickbank reports an affiliate, you multiply the sale amount by the opposite of the commission rate (60% commission means I get to keep 40% for myself).

So an affiliate sale actually produces $16.99 a sale since ($42.48 x .4 = $16.99)

All of this math may be pointless, clickbank may actually provide the profit amount for each sale with the customer information once a sale is complete, this would be MUCH more accurate and remove the point for me to actually visit the clickbank website.

It would be nice to see aMember reporting the actual income of my business rather than having to go to 2 places to manage things, kind of defeats the purpose and convenience of aMember.

Thanks!
  5. james_hu

james_hu New Member

FirstData/LinkPoint

All of our payment processing is done through LinkPoint/First Data.

Thanks!
  6. aseba

aseba New Member

What about Free? It seems to be causing trouble as "Free - Totally Free" is showing up as a payment option on all products.

(Edited: Sorry, I am referring to V 3.30, so please disregard)
  7. twholycross

twholycross Member

eprocessingnetwork please
  8. gmej

gmej aMember Pro Customer

pagseguro

Please include pagseguro payment plugin.
    strategicdeals likes this.
  9. alminc

alminc New Member

Alertpay

Please include ALERTPAY payment option.
  10. kg4izp

kg4izp New Member

Does the wordpress plugin work with version 4?
  11. lifemedia

lifemedia aMember Pro Customer

Definitely Clickbank and Ultracart
  12. tlsubmit

tlsubmit Member

Its sweet you have 2Checkout ready :) Cant wait for this update. Will be just in time with the launch of our new service
  13. wallpaper_01

wallpaper_01 Member

Is there a WorldPay Payment system being worked on? This is essential for us, thanks :)
  14. seishindo

seishindo New Member

I would have thought Amazon Payments was a major player, no?
  15. d4rknull

d4rknull New Member

Plimus definitely...i think lots of people uses Plimus since it lets us accept credit card/paypal/wire. Plimus is indeed needed for this new version.
  16. saminv

saminv New Member

Multisafepay for Belgium and The Netherlands pls.
  17. rripps

rripps New Member

1shoppingcart would be helpful, thanks!
  18. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

1SC plugin is available already in v4.
  19. toniclodge

toniclodge New Member

Moneris would be great. It's probably the most popular merchant gateway in Canada, along with Beanstream. I'm looking to port over my company's site to aMember v4.0, so getting Moneris would be a huge help.
  20. erwinvdb

erwinvdb aMember Pro Customer

I was wondering when iDEAL will be implemented as payment system for version 4.
    V4 is useless to me without it and I have 3 licenses all still running v3 :(