Amember Pro Is Excellent!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Mandy, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Mandy

Mandy Guest

I have been using aMember Pro now for about 12 months. I am absolutely thrilled to bits with it - and so are my customers.

After writing a list of all my requirements for an Member Administration program, along with getting feedback from my members, I searched the net for about a month, on and off, looking for a program that was suitable. aMember Pro was the ONLY one that met all mine and my clients needs.

Alex's support is top notch. He never ever leaves you in the lurch, like other sites do when you purchase a script from them. Within a few days Alex had aMember Pro completely installed and running like a dream on my site.

I have moved hosts a couple of times since then and have hired Alex's help to move the aMember Pro over to the new hosts. Alex is efficient and explains things simply rather than confusing you with complicated technical lingo.

I am just about to set up a new payment gateway for my site, along with a new Affiliate Program. I am once again calling on Alex to help as I know there's no one else I'd rather hire or trust than him to ensure everything is working smoothly.

Honestly, I can't say enough about how aMember Pro has helped my site. I am totally stoked.

Funnily enough I am actually visiting CGI Central at this very moment because I am checking out the other scripts Alex has on offer as I am upgrading my site and know any script that he has created would be nothing but the best.

Thanks Alex - you're a legend!

Kind regards
    Mandy Gibbons
    Virtual Fitness Trainer