amember+mambo+invision ?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by tomas, Jan 26, 2004.

1. tomas

tomas Guest

I'm very interested in aMember Pro and was wondering how good is the integration of aMember, Mamboserver and Invision BB?

are there any problems I should be aware of?

I would like the ability to have the user login only once with controlled access to mambo and invision BB, is this possible?

also we currently use OSCommerce and was wondering if there is any current/future development for such plugin?

last question:
    who are your competitors?

cheers,

-tom
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Yes, it will work. Speciall with those 3 applications, there is unique ability to make single login working between all those (some custom work needed from us).

I cannot say anything exact about osCommerce yet.

My competitors are other membership/subscription scripts ;) I believe aMember is better one, but I will not advertise any competitors here.
  3. N8theGr8

N8theGr8 Guest

aMember is by far the best I have used. I am currently integrating it with Mambo and it was seamless. I tried to use a competitors script and it DID NOT work. They also have failed to refund my money. Stick with aMember.

4. digidydave

digidydave Guest

Mos 4.5?

When you integrated aMember and MOS, what version of MOS did you integrate it with? 4.5?

Also, did you have to pay more for the MOS integration piece or did it come with the software?

Were any MOS functionalities stripped out after the integration?

Sorry for the flurry of questions, but I'm very excited about the opportunities here.

Thanks.

dg
  5. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

aMember Pro works fine with MOS 4.5.
    MOS integration plugin costs $40 (additional to amember price)

It doesn't strip any MOS features, it doesn't change MOS code in any kind. It works directly with MOS database.