aMember is the BEST

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by scott_wa1, Jul 8, 2008.

1. scott_wa1

scott_wa1 aMember Pro Customer

After hunting long and far for the BEST membership program, I landed on aMember and never looked back! I currently own 7 licenses for aMember which are used on a variety of websites. Alex and his team are great. I could wish for phone or LiveChat support, but their responses to support tickets are fast enough that I have experienced no harm, and their help always fixes whatever issue I am having. (these issues of course are because of my own customizations.. :cool: )

I primarily use aMember at http://www.forexconfidential.com. It runs a 800+ membersip site using PayPal and Authorize.net with recurring monthly billing and a residual affiliate program.

aMember has never failed us and I'll continue to use it for a very long time!

--
    Scott Wang
    Webmaster, Forex Confidential
    nadirisis likes this.
  2. nadirisis

nadirisis New Member

Hello Scott !
    How are you? I wonder how your website is doing?) Can we talk in private regarding your Forex business?
    Thanks!
    Dima
  3. scott_wa1

scott_wa1 aMember Pro Customer

Hey Dima, sure thing, I just replied to your PM. FYI for the sake of updating this extremely old thread, Forex Confidential is still using aMember v3 but it's not my website and I'm not the one updating it anymore. Steve (the owner) takes care of it mostly himself now and I just help with rare technical issues.