aMember for product already launched

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by dlojko, Feb 14, 2014.

1. dlojko

dlojko New Member

Just a quick example question here to see if this can be done with aMember.

Currently I have a product that has already been launched but have been having issues with using my current backend membership software. I am using Clickbank as the one and only payment method and already have thousands of people in the system.

My question is, if I switch to aMember is there an easy way to get this setup so that I would not have to have all of them dump their memberships and resubscribe using the new software?
  2. hilary

hilary aMember Pro Customer

You can import users into Amember from a CSV file with name, email, username and password, and give them all access to a product. So the only question is whether you can export them from your current system. Or alternatively, you might talk to the clever Amember people on the helpdesk and see if they want to develop an import script for their competitor's software!
  3. dlojko

dlojko New Member

Do you think the IPN from clickbank will work correctly doing this though for the subscriptions?
  4. hilary

hilary aMember Pro Customer

Sorry, don't know about that - I've never used Clickbank. I think you need to open a support ticket!