Amember Feedback

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by arthy, Aug 3, 2010.

1. arthy

arthy aMember Pro Customer

I dont usually go for paid products and stick with open sources. However my friend got this amember, and no longer used it and he gave to me, and i startet to use it...

Today i upgrade nearly every 6 months, and i bought plugins for amember, and i bought external plugins for amember.... what made me pay for this product and its accessories ?

GREAT SERVICE, they dont jsut tell you, they actually fix it for you...it takes them 1 day to respond to a mail unfortunately, since its a payment script, and if its not working admins get frustrated and have to wait 1 day for response, however when you get your reponse its quality response. I have had soo many individual problems with amember, and support has never failed to fix it every single time.... they even added few extra bits to my amember for my needs. Very flexbile and helpful. the absolute best and easiest script i can find out there to modify and work with.

amember doing great job and great support. i thank them for this many years of good service :)