aMember excellent program, second to none..

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by lexitwa, Apr 11, 2007.

1. lexitwa

lexitwa New Member

Before I found the aMember site, I had tried many other membership scripts and none of them had the features that aMember does.
    I now have purchased 2 licensed copies of amember and am happy to say that I am very impressed with the software.
    Installation was simple, and I had my site operational in a matter of hours. Support is great and very professional and I would recommend that anyone looking for a membership site script to look no further than aMember...

Brian Stoneman
    http://www.puttyincmarketing.com
  2. draj

draj New Member

Hi Brian!

May I also confirm your statement from myside.

I however would like to add that it definately needs to be improved and revised in many areas for it to be double excellent since I am hoping to use it as a tripple excellent pogram.:p

The charm of it is NOT in membership management by itself but its integration with other scripts, if I may correct you. Actually I have seen many membership programs, much better than amember. For instance if you see any other CMS, they all do have a good member management possibilities.

However, aMember has a built-in charm, innovative architecture (that needs to be revised) and creative concepts in that it integrates seemlessly with those described plugins databases with common logins as described and also works as described.

So there are restrictions using it in the membership management for each member record to a "very small degree" but gigantic advantages of it offering a sea of features through the integration. And whats perfect? I would rather hang with those small restrictions and accept advantages.