aMember dying at PHP 5.5.24

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by microlinx, May 4, 2015.

1. microlinx

microlinx aMember Pro Customer

I had my hosting support upgrade PHP from 5.3.29 to 5.5.24 and now I get the following error:

Script Error:
    Error establishing a database connection. Please contact site webmaster if this error does not disappear long time
  2. microlinx

Added debug to config...

Script Error

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2054] The server requested authentication method unknown to the client at /home/mydomain/public_html/member/library/Am/App.php line 1106(2054) in query: new PDO

and...
    WARNING: PDO::__construct(): The server requested authentication method unknown to the client [mysql_old_password] in line 1494 of file /home/mydomain/public_html/member/library/DbSimple/Generic.php

Warning: PDO::__construct(): The server requested authentication method unknown to the client [mysql_old_password] in /home/mydomain/public_html/member/library/DbSimple/Generic.php on line 1494

Warning: array_map(): An error occurred while invoking the map callback in /home/mydomain/public_html/member/library/sf/sfServiceContainerBuilder.php on line 335
  3. microlinx

fix was easy enough, just delete the amember database user, then recreate and reassign.
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member