Amember crashed causing total site and wordpress crash

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by anshul, Apr 17, 2015.

1. anshul

anshul New Member

Hello

I am encountering a serious issue with my amember installation.

My website has been down for the past 3 days and has crashed again along with wordpress.

The first crash happened when i tried to manually allocate a user category to an active user.I got logged out and received an error site message "This site is no longer available."

I finally restored to an earlier backup point and then once again manually started configuring all the lost settings and products inside amember.Finally once I was done I deleted all the test users that were created in the process and then logged out out admin CP of amember.

As soon as I logged out the error page appeared saying "This site is no longer available."and I can neither log in into my wordpresss dashboard or amember admin CP anymore.

I am not sure if this is a bug in amember or there is something wrong in my configuration of the bridge between amember and wordpress which is causing this issue but it is getting impossible to trust over my membership setup anymore if it crashes without warning taking the website down along with it.

I have raised a support ticket with reference number IAL-26993-667 but it seems no support staff from amember is interested in responding.

I would be very grateful if anyone can help with this.I hope someone from amember is atleast watching this thread.

Regards
    Anshul
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

I took your ticket personally and working on this issue.
    I will update this thread when it will be fixed. (Btw I've restored your site functionality already )
    anshul likes this.
  3. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Issue has been fixed. Please check my reply in helpdesk.
  4. anshul

anshul New Member

Thanks Alexander
    I appreciate your effort and quick response in resolving my issue.:)
    amember is a great software but this minor configuration issue had raised doubts.But now i can work without any doubt.

Thanks Again