Amember/Clickbank Issue - Moved Server

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by goldgoose, Jan 12, 2011.

1. goldgoose

goldgoose New Member

Hi All,

I had amember and the clickbank plugin working fine on my old server. However, I had to move to a new server. I moved all my files and updated all the config files/information and changed nameservers.

However, when users pay through clickbank, they get redirected to my thankyou page with the error:

Errors detected during the sign-up procedure
    Please contact the site administrator
    Error. Payment not found

After some debugging I found out that the new user account is created on the amember of the old server instead of the new server. The nameserver has been changed more than 24 hours ago and still this issue. It almost seems like the old server IP address is hard-coded somewhere. Anyone know what the problem could be? Also, from the new server error log, I saw this:

ClickBank DEBUG (process_postback): ctranspublisher is for other account ''.
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Well I guess you should just wait. When DNS server that used by clickbank will be updated.
    Also try to contact them directly, and explain that after server change notifications are being sent to old one. I believe they should help.
  3. evevera

evevera Member

I am having this exact issue right now.
  4. goldgoose

goldgoose New Member

Has anyone successfully been able to move servers and get everything to work? It seems like clickbank hardcodes the server IP or their DNS takes forever to update... I contacted them, but seems like they have no clue what I am talking about.
  5. blinkpub

blinkpub New Member

I am having this problem now, I see its been awhile, did it ever resolve naturally for you, or do I need to fix something?
  6. toplevel

toplevel New Member

I'm having this issue too after moving servers. Did anyone find a solution?
  7. planetsms

planetsms New Member

Add me to this list.