aMember and Affiliate Scripts

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by zeeshan, May 5, 2004.

1. zeeshan

zeeshan New Member

Hi,

I am currently using amember with three payment processors i.e.
    Paypal, Nochex and Worldpay.

I am looking to introduce an affiliate scheme and my question is what third party affiliate software would be most effective and easily integrated with amember?

From what I have read in different posts it is possible to integrate affiliate scripts with amember by using the thanks.php page. All that is required is to be able to pick the price and memebrs parameter from the payment processor. But if I am using three different payment processors would it still be possible? Would I also need to tweak the payment plugin files within amember?

Also Alex is it possible for you to give an estimate launch date of new amember script with affilaite tracking feature?

Regards,
    Zeeshan
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

If you need to give comissions for recurring payments, then you need affiliate software that can handle it with Paypal, Nochex and Worldpay.

Else, any affiliate script will work. I recommend Ultimate Affiliate.
  3. zeeshan

zeeshan New Member

Thanks

Hi Alex... thanks for your reply.

If I purchase ultimate affiliate, could you please quote me on how much will you charge for implementing it for me.

You can send me your quote on admin@uk-wholesaler.co.uk

Regards,
    Zesshan
  4. alex

I will not implement everything, because it is just not needed. Process of integation with UA is very easy and described in our FAQ - just have a look.
  5. saltsalty

saltsalty Guest

Hi can you tell me where i can purchase this Ultimate Affilate software?

I use Zencart which is a bit like OScommerce and use Paypal & Nochex as payment methods will this software work with that?

Regards

Adam
  6. alex