Amember And 4images Plugin

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by carsten, Jun 25, 2003.

1. carsten

carsten Guest

Hi together,

how I have to implement 4Images plugin into aMember. I was on the 4Images site and
    I read, that the software includes a own member area. Is it the same member table which
    aMember is using or is it a diffrent.

Sorry for my bloody EN

Greetings
  2. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

Hello,

4images plugin is already implemented and costs $40 additional to aMember Pro price. It works easily with aMember and 4Images members databases and paid members becomes 4Images members automatically. It also deletes member account from 4Images when member subscription expires. Multiple membership levels supported.
  3. Guest_john

Guest_john Guest

alex, what do you mean by multiple membership level accepted?

4images has a function to set user groups and add specific users to a user group. Is this support by this plugin? That is, when a person pays he is added to a user group and when expire, he is removed from that user group but remains as an ordinary member.
  4. Guest_john

Guest_john Guest

I forgot to add that 4images has a "Date of Expiration" for user groups, does the plugin make use of this?
  5. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

Yes, plugin does set expiration date.

aMember group handling is very smart - it doesn't delete account when subscription expires, it just removes customer
    from paid members group.

Multiple membership levels does mean that you can create several membership types in your 4Images, then assign it
    to different products in aMember (possible with different prices, etc.)