Am_License' not found - Existing Site - Need Urgent Help

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by admin_amember, Jan 1, 2018.

1. admin_amember

admin_amember New Member

Hi,
    We've been running aMember for several months and suddenly overnight we cannot get into the aMember Admin on our site (http 500 error when we try to access admin page or a member tries to login). I checked our error logs and see the message... Am_License' not found. This happened last night between Dec 31 and Jan 1.

How can I manually fix my license number since I can't access my site admin to do this? Of course this happens on a holiday weekend and tech support won't be available until January 3 for emergencies, but I need to get this fixed now before we have over 1000 members emaiing complaints to us.

Sharon Chinn
    subscribers.paintingezine.com
  2. linguaspectrum

linguaspectrum Online English Teacher

I also have a catastrophic failure of aMember and cannot access parts of my site anymore!
  3. linguaspectrum

linguaspectrum Online English Teacher

I fixed the problem by removing and reapplying protections to folders. I don't think this is connected to the licence issue of this thread.
  4. admin_amember

admin_amember New Member

My host tech support said the license.php file was quarantined because it gave the appearance of being malware. They've cleared it and all is well.
  5. bkiacademy

bkiacademy aMember Pro Customer

i face same problem after installation and when klik admin page appear Fatal error: Class 'Am_License' not found in /home/bkiacade/public_html/member/library/Am/App.php on line 2411
  6. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Please re upload file
    member/library/Am/License.php
    from installation package.

Best Regards.