Affiliate Stealing Others' Commissions - Help!?

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by mktrsmjo08, Oct 1, 2012.

1. mktrsmjo08

mktrsmjo08 New Member

I think an affiliate of mine is somehow swiping the commissions of other affiliates within my system.

I go in and look at the stats and an affiliate has a sale, then when I look later it has disappeared and another affiliate has earned commissions. I haven't been paying enough attention to know if a new sale came in or not in that time, but I was already suspicious of this affiliate for their poor communication and demanding me to pay them...

Is it possible for affiliates to steal commissions inside Amember?

Can anyone tell me how to sort it back and figure out who the commissions actually belong to, if so?

Thanks so much! Frustrating...

Angela
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Hi Angela,
    please contact us via helpdesk with link to this topic.
    We will check MySQL table am_aff_lead, it must contain information about HTTP referers.
  3. mspier

mspier New Member

Same here Angela. We've been paying this person since May. My gut told me something was off about his sales but I couldn't figure out how to prove it.

We checked the MySQL table and other records and see that he has been getting commission on customer sales who were members long before he signed up as an affiliate.

Melody
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Hi Melody, I cannot believe it happened, did you submit a ticket about this?