Affiliate + Amember + Payment Gateway Questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by barahona, Nov 7, 2009.

1. barahona

barahona aMember Pro Customer

Hi, Carlos Here, im buying amember next monday or tuesday with the membershipcademy.com package and maybe incremental content plugin, I want to do a MLM Training Platform in Spanish, as the market is huge and theres nothing like that here, now my questions are:

1- Can WP handle pages inside with ASP programming? as I will do a customizable system for the "branding" of my affiliates, so they can brand the video and some other things (analytics, signature, etc) on the landing page, my programmer will put some forms for my affiliates to fill so they can customize landing pages and not having to learn html or ftp and such, so they can only generate traffic.

2- The thankyou page, should be the sales letter in amember so they get the cookie right?.

3- Im from Mexico so I cant Use Authorize.net, so what can you recommend? Should I use paypal for that type of membership site?, I would like to have a backup plan, as Ive heard paypal frozes the accounts and Im a little scared of that. So what payment gateway do you recommend for this?.

4- Do you recommend any extra affiliate management software/shopping cart? What do you recommend for tracking? I want to give my affs good tracking stats.

5- Do you recommend a launch for that type of site or do I simply start promoting it? P.S. I dont have a list right now.

Hope you can help with this, as im sure amember is one of the tools I need but the main one, I just need to get clear on the other issues.

Thanks for your time.
    Carlos Barahona
    Mexico
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Just to be clear- i dont sell amember or the incremental content plugin, you need to get those here from amember. I do give nice coupons for both for my premium members :)

Sorry, no idea. It can do php insite the posts/pages. If unsure, why not install wordpress and test?

Can you explain?

How about clickbank?
    aMember has a basic system, but for more complex design etc. theres some 3rd party systems discussed here on the forums. Clickbank will handle the affiliates for you.
    Start building a list... Launches are very good, but it helps to have stats when looking to recruit affiliates.

David