Affilate Program

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by djsound, Mar 28, 2007.

1. djsound

djsound New Member

How hard would it be to add another tier to the affilate program built in?

Is the source code encrypted?

-Ryan
  2. tony121

tony121 New Member

The code is not encrypted. But b/c you had to ask, I'd bet you're not a coder. :rolleyes: So it may be a bit over your skill level to modify the code. But a decent coder could probably modify the existing code, it's in PHP, to add a 2nd tier. If you ever make it happen, post your mods for the rest of us. Maybe the aMember team will incorporate it in thier next release.

Alex has addressed this issue previously and I don't think he intends to add multiple levels. He usually points people to stand alone affiliate apps. Search the forum. There are plenty of aMember users who have asked about this, so maybe one day Alex will finally do it. Maybe you will hire a coder and make it happen.
  3. djsound

djsound New Member

alright thanks, have you cracked into the code before? Is the stucture pretty simple to figure out?

Your almost right, as I am a amature programmer mostly with perl and some php. However unless this script is highly structured with classes and too many functions I'm sure I'll figure it out. :rolleyes:
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

djsound, without PHP programming experience, I believe it is impossible to implement 2nd tier to aMember. It is better to use a third-party script instead.