Addons or updates i like to see in next update

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by ccwjames, May 22, 2015.

1. ccwjames

ccwjames Member

No where on here is a so called wish list, so thought i would add mine and hopefully some be used in the next update :rolleyes:

1. On dashboard in top right next to logged in as admin, i would like to see today's date and time. (also be able to set time if not picked up right from server)
    2. A upload .xml file area for banning known ips and emails. Seen this on loads of messageboards
    3. More then one theme, like blue, red ect
    4. If you are adding membership to a user, to be able to add more then 1 manually. A user can buy more then 1, so why cant a admin add more then one ??
    5. where ever it is, to change how may hours, days a email is sent out to a member to let them know that their membership is coming to a end.
    6. A charge to download a file if possible plugin or setting?
    7. In email, a way to add somethings like %skypename% IP for when user emails back
    8. IP in each message on helpdesk for members not admin
    9. On site maybe in corner to allow a live chat?
    10. wiki to be updated on how to add and not add some bits
    :confused::p:eek::rolleyes:
  2. ccwjames

ccwjames Member

also when you see on right the pendings and expired to click the blue writing and be taken the the list of members on that group
  3. russell_stutely

russell_stutely aMember Pro Customer

1 Choose Date and Time in the future for E Mail Broadcasts to be sent - would be real nice to set this up and be able to walk away knowing the emails will go out exactly when required.

2 . Better documentation of the features and examples of how to implement them - I am amazed at how good amember is.. and it took a long while to realise just how much it could do... it would have saved so much time if I knew this from the beginning.

3. One click removal of ''powered by etc'' on all relevant pages .. maybe a simple check box or something like that.

4. Auto ADD a product - different to schedule access plugin.. which works great.. I mean Customer orders product A... and then Product B is auto added to start at a specific time after and is chargeable.

5. Better descriptions of each section during initial setup.. some of the terms are very confusing if new to amember.

6. Ability to create ''Add To cart'' or ''Buy Now'' buttons that are your own uploaded images. The grey buy now buttons are horrible and it is awkward to use the code given for an image. This should be as simple as pick an image.. one click to generate the buy button for each product, with your own uploaded choice of images.

7. More choice of shopping cart layout - full width pages for description etc..
    ccwjames likes this.
  4. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

There is, and for many years has been, a way of making suggestions. Go to-

http://bt.amember.com/projects/am4/issues/new

and login using your normal aMember login details (Those you use to access your aMember membership details) and add them there.
  5. ccwjames

ccwjames Member

6. ccwjames

ccwjames Member

waiting to see what else becomes new :)