Add user by REST API

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by csongor_simsay, Jan 3, 2014.

1. csongor_simsay

csongor_simsay New Member

Hi Caesar,

The example in the docs works fine. Just a quick question. In the example when you add invoice and product you manually declare the user_id='34' in the php. Although I would add the user and the product at the same time in the same php. How should be defined the userid if you do not know it yet at the moment of starting the script?

http://www.amember.com/docs/REST_API_examples
  2. csongor_simsay

I would simplify this question:
    Which is the easiest way to add user with active subscription? (via rest api)
    The example only shows how to add user without product and how to add invoice to a specific user...
    Thanks in advance!
  3. csongor_simsay

Please, help me!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not a developer and I can't figure out how to add user with an active product. With api of course.
    I can add the user but the productId is not included.
    (no invoice, no other records..)
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

5. jqsdev

jqsdev New Member

Hello, does anyone know where to find API to activate? Do not see it in amember or installed admin...Thanks!
  6. codelizard

codelizard New Member

Login to your amember account and order the addon. Its free, but you still have to go through the process as if you are going to purchase it. Once you do this, upload it to your amember installation, and then activate the plugin.

I used this to add more than a thousand customers, create invoices, payments, and access for each of them. Works pretty well.
  7. florian_heigl

florian_heigl New Member

Does anyone know how to enable autoresponders for a customer that ist added via the REST API? Everything else works fine