Active Resources Help

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by hollymccaig, Mar 6, 2015.

1. hollymccaig

hollymccaig New Member

My site premise: I showcase all my products to the public. Only paid subscribers can actually download them. So, it's like a store.

I have it set up pretty much how I want it, but I have a questions:

Person approaches login page, logs in, and then sees their member page. However, under Active Resources, it shows DOWNLOADS as the link (hyperlink), which if you click, goes to the downloads folder. But, I don't want this. I want for them to click a link that takes them back to the store's home page, so they can then start "shopping" for their downloads. As they open each product, they click a download button and that zip file begins to download (if they are logged in).

I added a LINK under Protect Content, but this just adds an additional link under the Active Resources section of the login/member page. It does what I want, but how do I get rid of the Downloads link that shows up there without getting rid of the protection on the Downloads folder I have set up that hosts my downloads?

See screenshot.

Attached Files:

2. hollymccaig

hollymccaig New Member

And, I just figured it out on my own. Isn't that how it always goes?

For those that don't know, click on HIDE, do not display this item link in members area
    on the Folder that's protected. Geeesh. So easy.