access to content stopped working

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by chris_nerat, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris_nerat

chris_nerat Member

My customers (members) are not able to view day 5 content. They are currently on Day 5 of their course and everything up until today has been going fine. They received their email from AWeber, with a link to the day's video, which when clicked would bring them to their login page. They would log in and watch the video, and that day's video would also be in their "lessons" page with the previous content.
    This all worked fine for the first 4 days but today when they clicked on the AWeber link, they were redirected to the signup page because they didn't have access to the day 5 video....nor was that video in their "lessons" page.

I have checked the setting for the video in WordPress and the "n-th day is set to 5, the video has been published, and their membership is active. Please help me figure out why it is not working.

Also, I have a "test member" account, which experienced the same problem. What I did to correct the problem for my test account, was I went into aMember/user/access and reset the start date from October 1st to September 29th and I was then able to see day 5's video. I then set the date back to October 1st and it still works fine. Although that worked, I should not have to do that, so am hoping you can help me troubleshoot this.

Chris
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

3. chris_nerat

chris_nerat Member

Hello Caesar,

Yes, this issue has been resolved here - http://www.amember.com/forum/threads/i-need-help.20860/

It was indeed the cron job that was not setup correctly (not by me) it setup to run only once per day at 12:00PM, which meant my customer's access was not being updated early enough to give them access to that day's content.

Thanks for the reply.

Chris
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.