Access Denied Error & Support Emails Being Ignored

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by forexprofitmodel, Aug 29, 2012.

1. forexprofitmodel

forexprofitmodel New Member

Hi there,

I have sent numerous emails and opened a ticket as well trying to get someone to help us with a problem we are having on our site and after 2 days there is still no response, can someone please offer us some assistance, we are losing paying customers because of this error. Please take a look at the following ticket:

Access Denied Error
    Reference: MSG-35828-557

After purchasing at least half a dozen licences for our different sites from your company you would think that you would reply to our queries when we need help.

Please advise on how to resolve this error or at the very least let me know that something is being done about this. I have included FTP and login details, if required, in the ticket above.

Best regards
    Wesley Govender
  2. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

If your two days waiting for support included Saturday & Sunday then if you look at the aMember support page you will see they are closed over the weekend.
  3. forexprofitmodel

forexprofitmodel New Member

Looks like all is well now, thanks to Anton and Alexander for their assistance. Hope this doesn't pop up again. Appreciate your efforts guys, thank you very much.

All the best!