About To Purchase - One Last Request RE: Vbulletin / Amember integration

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by stevenheron, Feb 24, 2010.

1. stevenheron

stevenheron New Member

I'd like to integrate Vbulletin Board 4.0.2 with Amember.

I want it so that I have my own custom registration and login page, with different levels of subscription. The different levels of subscription through amember will result in an account being registered on the vbulletin board and being given a specific usergroup depending upon the subscription chosen (ie - a $30/month subscription would result in the user being registered in Usergroup A on vbulletin board, a $60/month subscription would result in the user being registered in Usergroup B, etc).

I also want the forum protected through amember so it's not accessible unless registered.

After doing some forum searches both here and on the vbulletin forum, I believe that the above is possible, however it requires the purchase of an Amember plugin of some sort.

I'm willing to purchase both Amember and any necessary plugins, however would not have a clue how to set them up. Would someone be willing to do all of this for me, so all I'd need to do would be to simply design the Login and Registration pages? If so, would this be free, or cost a fee? Who do I forward the payment to for all this?

Many Thanks.
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Hi,
    Sure we can help with aMember and vBulletin plugin installation.
    You just need to purchase here :
    http://www.amember.com/p/Order/
    and submit installation request after purchase. Installation is free.