A few quick questions.

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by ljosa, Jan 9, 2008.

1. ljosa

ljosa New Member

Hi, I am really, really hoping my search for membership software is over. :(

I just have a few quick questions to clarify what I have read so far......

:confused: I need to limit access to an entire website to subscription members only. People will see the link to the paid website from my main site, click on the link and be taken to a sign up page before even viewing the site. This is possible?

:confused: I have a few staff members that I would like to give free access to the paid site, is this possible?

:confused: I use Netfirms as host and NetObjects Fusion 10 to create and publish, this is okay?

:confused: Other than the initial fee to buy are there any other fees that may surprise?

:confused: Any limit on number of members, I don't recall seeing that in the info.

:confused: The database of users is hosted on amembers site, you log into their site to access your admin control panel?

Thanks for your patience. I have literally been looking for months for the right software and obviously quite a few companies don't want my money because they never respond to my questions. I am really pleased to at least find a forum for this one where you can chat to other users of the software.
  2. ljosa

ljosa New Member

Never mind, I contacted support with my questions as clearly many people are not getting answered in this thread, and will see if they can get me the answers, otherwise I already have another software lined up now.

Moderators or admin can delete or close this thread, sorry for the inconvenience.
  3. nicknormal

nicknormal New Member

ljosa what is the other software you have lined up? i would like to look into something else also.