A few questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by Unregistered, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing the pro version of aMember but wanted to check a few things first.

1) How long do you support your customers for? The reason I ask is that almost 2 years ago I purchased membership client pro and after installing it I never had any problems until yesterday when I ran into some trouble so I logged into their support site only to find that they now say that after 30 days you have to pay for support issues, and they won't even reply to emails now.

2) I noticed that aMember supports Nochex, PayPal and 2Checkout, all of which I use as payment processors. Can I use all three of these at once with aMember?

3) Do I have to convert my whole site to PHP to use this script?

4) What is the code I have to place on my sales page, is it a form or something else?

Thanks for your time
    Jason
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

1) We declare support free priority for 6 months from purchase date, but really it is lifetime. I hope nobody can say that he has been charged for just support issue.

2) Sure, it is possible.

3) No, it is not necessary.

4) You just set link to amember provided signup page, which is completely customizable and can be changed to look like the rest of your site.