A few questions and a request

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by Hyptalk, May 24, 2004.

1. Hyptalk

Hyptalk Guest

My request is, can someone show me some sample Amember pages?

And here is what we want to do with our page.

A Hypnosis MP3 page. Monthly Subscribption. Automatic Renewal/Billing. New MP3s rotated every Month. 3 Membership Levels.

We have that part pretty much done, but it is very basic looking. Just a drop down bar with the things to choose from.

Here is where I really need the help, if this can be solved, then amember is the way to go for us:

We want the person of lets say, the BASIC level to be able to download the MP3's (right now they are streaming flash only) they have. This would be 5 MP3s. But we want only people with a Basic Subscription to see those files and be able to purchase them for 10$.

How would I go upon creating a store like Atmosphere for these downlodable products ?

Would I have to create a BASIC Password Protected Product Page and have the link to each product link to amember somehow. Because we want to use images and such, and make it look nice.

Any suggestions or whats the step by step process to do this would help a great deal!

Thanks.
  2. Hyptalk

Hyptalk Guest

Basically, I want it to look like a store, a product with a picture and such, a description. But only people at certain levels can view certain downloads.
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

In fact, aMember has not been designed to sell lot of downloadable products.