A Few Presale Questions...

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by TeMPeST, Sep 8, 2003.

1. TeMPeST

TeMPeST Guest

Hi,

I'm almost ready to buy amember! Haven't tried the free version, it all looks good enough to buy straight away....
    However, I have just a few more queries which I would like to clarify, if you could be so kind:

1. With the phpBB plugin, is it possible to integrate registration into an existing forum installation? I want people to still be able to use and register in the forum normally, but I want people who register through aMember to get automatically registered (without nick clashes), and be signed up to a "Subscribed" group automatically (so they can gain access to special forum sections).
    If this is a problem, would you be willing to do some dev work?

2. If a users subscription runs out, does the phpbb login also get deactivated?

3. I read somewhere here about a hammer hack possibility for logins. Is this going to be fixed soon?

4. Will you continue working on aMember and its development for security in the foreseeable future (eg at least the next year or two)? I'm worried about Paypal subscription methods changing in the technical sense, for example...

5. Can I purchase aMember by Paypal please?

Thanks,
    Alek.
  2. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

1. Sure, it is possible
    2. Yes
    3. It is not a bug, but it will be fixed. However, phpBB login will work as it works - we don't change third-party apps.
    4. Yes, we have no plans to stop work on aMember - there are too many things to do! ;)
    5. Unforuntately, no.