A few possible suggestion

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by richard_giles, Nov 27, 2011.

1. richard_giles

richard_giles New Member

Hey guys, great community here, a few suggestions from me.

Video URL linking (manual video upload then link)

The ability to edit layout of main page would be nice, ie being able to create blocks within the layout and drag/drop content. Also the ability to create other tabs rather than all on main page, without having to code a solution. (tall order I know)

Also a music stream mod would be nice, like a popup stream option aswell as music download.

Perhaps an option to allow members to upload files to their area that they can link to, maybe this could be an addon.

So script owner offers certain price band clients the ability to use their member area to store files for download.

Just thought I'd offer a few suggestions.
  2. richard_giles

richard_giles New Member

Anyone like any of these suggestions?
  3. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

I had requested this on the bug tracker few days ago.

You mean like an audio player? Good idea, think it would be good to be able to hook into 3rd party modules etc. t do this stuff- this is why i like wordpress integrations.

David
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

We are planning to implement some CMS features in aMember v.4.2, to allow visual editing of layout and pages.

Video URL linking is possible, but these videos cannot be protected. We are planning instead to:
    - allow video uploads via FTP;
    - allow protected video streaming from Amazon S3 and MaxCDN;
  5. richard_giles

richard_giles New Member

I like the sound of that Alex, visual editing will make a massive difference, also FTP video option or amazon streaming is another excellent option.

Great work on the software so far it's a very powerful bit of kit.

You guys should be very happy. :)