3 vBulletin forums - one login with premium members too?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by woodie55, Mar 8, 2007.

1. woodie55

woodie55 New Member

I have three vBulletin forums that I'd like to have have the ability so when someone registers with one forum it will work with the other two. I'd also like to offer a premium membership status which will add extra features for those members too. I'd like it so I could give four options really - an option to be a premium member for one of each forums or premium membership status for all three forums. If that isn't possible then at least have a premium membership status for all three forums at once.

Is any of this possible with aMember?

-Michael
  2. woodie55

woodie55 New Member

Well if a company takes the time to create a Pre-Sales forum but doesn't take the time to check it then I need not bother with this system.

Admin if you do ever get around to checking this message, please DELETE this account. I'm no longer interested in your product.
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

I understand your emotions, sorry for delay with response. But please have a look to red notice above. This is a community discussion forum.
    You can post here if you wish to discuss something with other aMember Pro customers.

To get quick response (and pre-sale response too), just ask it at https://www.amember.com/support/

Regarding your question - yes, it is possible with aMember (but all registrations will be handled via aMember, not in forums).