2 Feature Suggestions - What do you think?

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by xtrememarketer, Jun 6, 2012.

?

Do you think these 2 features should be implemented?

1. Yes, they would make our job a lot easier.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No! I don't think i will ever need them.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. xtrememarketer

xtrememarketer New Member

Hey Guys,

I have 2 suggestions for 2 features that i think should be implemented in the next version. Here they are:

1. Active Resources Categories - The ability to sort the active resources into categories.I think this is a necessity especially if we have more than 10 active resources.

2. PDF Embed Feature - I'd like to be able to embed PDF documents into amember pages. I have a few courses that have over 100 pages and currently the only way to provide them to my members is via a download link. I'd like to embed each course into an amember page. It shouldn't be to hard to make it happen.

Please vote on the poll and let's hope that it will be enough to get the amember developer's attention...:)

Feel free to discuss and share your ideas on this matter...

Thank you.
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

1 yes
    2 no

David
  3. franklinfick

franklinfick New Member

is there a way to do this:

1. Active Resources Categories - The ability to sort the active resources into categories.I think this is a necessity especially if we have more than 10 active resources.

i am using AMember pro 4.3.6

or is the only way to sort the content areas into categories
    but editing the protected content- at the bottom >> edit the content categories
    which will add a navigation tab at the top of the member area
    (rather then sort the active resources on the "main page" tab of the member area)

??

thanks

Franklin