X-CART and aMember

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by jazzedge, May 16, 2008.

1. jazzedge

jazzedge Member

I have successfully integrated X-Cart and aMember together. You can see this at http://www.jazzpianolessons.com.

The way it works is that when a customer purchases through xcart, they receive a download link that adds their information to the amember database.

I did it this way because I had no idea when the new release of amember is coming out. It is has been "coming" for over a year now with no real news of when it is being released. Also, I think xcart is a more solid shopping cart with many mods and addons.

Anyway if anyone is interested you can contact me here.

Just mention xcart and amember integration.
  2. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

Congrats. The site looks amazing, great job!

You must be Jazzed to have it finished and online <-pun intended :->
  3. jazzedge

jazzedge Member

:) I love the pun

Yeah, it was a lot of work but it is nice to have it pretty much done!

Thanks for the kudos
  4. guylewis

guylewis Member

thank you jazzedge, I have sent you a message via your site. Its a lovely design of x-cart too.
  5. lunchboxcollective

lunchboxcollective aMember Pro Customer

Jazzedge, are you still happy with your deployment and have you had any issues that you would like to share?
  6. jazzedge

jazzedge Member

Sorry for the delay...

Yes, I am still very happy with the integration and now I am currently working on reports which both xcart and aMember are missing. I've done a lot of tweaking of both to sell downloadable products through xcart, which are then controlled by aMember.
  7. vermaamit

vermaamit New Member

Top Reviews on Quality product

Its right there are many companies are sealing their products online. But be careful before you go in to any company. Last week i also interested to buy a digital camera. But after read these top reviews here i am getting confused. You can view it here: reviewlocator.com