WPMU plugin?

Discussion in 'Integration' started by pixline, Sep 4, 2007.

1. pixline

pixline New Member

I'm trying to integrate amember pro with WordPress MU, but the actual wordpress plugin works only the 'standard' wordpress, not multiblog ones.

I would try to write by myself this plugin, but the provided plugin_template is encrypted like every other file, and I can't actually learn how to write this plugin.

If CGI central would provide it, I'll probably buy; otherwise, if someone can point me to a real plugin template unencrypted I'll try to make by myself :)

Thank you!
  2. ryanm

ryanm New Member

Did you ever get a plug-in for this?

I am looking for a Amember Wordpress MU plugin as well.
  3. ajharbinger

ajharbinger New Member

Hey guys,

I've posted a support request about this and haven't heard anything yet. There is a WPMU plugin in the trial edition, but I can't find any information about a paid version of this plugin, even though it works fine.

If one of the aMember staff could comment, I'd appreciate it, as it's a huge oversight and somewhat misleading that it's available in the trial but not Pro version.
  4. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

If you send in a support ticket, they should give you the info on how to get the plugin for the pro version.

They sent me a copy, and said it does integrate, I havent had a chance to test it yet.

David
  5. lwallace

lwallace aMember Pro Customer

where can we download the paid version of the wpmu plugin?
  6. appthemes

appthemes New Member

I hacked my WordPress Plugin so it works with MU. Edit wordpress.inc.php

Basically you need to change all instances of [db]options to [db]1_options (or whatever your main MU options table is).

There was also one instance where you have to change {$wp_prefix}user_roles' to {$wp_prefix}1_user_roles'

I've just got it working and haven't tested it across the board but I thought it's worth mentioning.

I also asked for the official MU plugin and hope to hear back from support soon.

~David Cowgill
    -----------------------
    Classified Ads Theme
    http://wpclassipress.com