Useful suggestion: Email reports

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by bpbp, Sep 25, 2006.

?

Would you like to see "Email report" option in amember?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bpbp

bpbp Member

Hi Alex,

Daily / Weekly(?) email reports to a specified email address, for ex your pda username@blackberry.net

I made up a screenshot to give you the visual. I think this is a very useful feature, please vote and let us know.

W.
  2. deafdavid

deafdavid Member

By the way, I voted and thanks.

For my small organization, I would like to have option to get monthly report instead of weekly.

David
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

I voted too! We will implement this for sure.
  4. deafdavid

deafdavid Member

Alex, I believe I asked in one of my previous tickets to your support desk.

Is there any third party software that I can use to gather specific data and create different reports? It could one time report or on a regular basis report. Each of us (or organizations) have a different needs and it's going to be difficult for you to develop all type of reports as part of future aMember releases.

Thanks Alex.

David
  5. alex

I'm affraid there is no such software. If you find one, let me know and we will try to couple it with aMember.
  6. bpbp

bpbp Member

DeafDavid, you can have someone to custom create the scripts for you, but if you're like me you propably don't want anyone touching the amember scripts-unless of course their name is Alex from cgi central :) ..I just feel more "secure" that way.
  7. deafdavid

deafdavid Member

Or, maybe some of the users here have some basic and simple customized script and share with us -- like a "freeware". But suggest that this be review and tested by Alex, Alex, and Alexis (did I forget anyone else?). Once the "freeware" get seal of approval, maybe it would be place somewhere here oh BBB for download or member-only area page(s).

David
  8. deafdavid

deafdavid Member

Alex, are you creating some type of reportings in next release? and pretty please, tell us when when is the next release?
  9. alex

There was no much work on the reporting. Our focus is shopping cart / completely revised signup process (potentially VERY configurable/multi-step possible/based on PEAR:HTML_QuickForm).

I hope stars will allow us to release first beta by July 1.