User Manual ??

Discussion in 'Installation' started by pilot, Aug 27, 2006.

1. pilot

pilot New Member

I am trying to brush up on the latest changes in Amember and cannot seem to find the User manual. It seems to have moved ?

can anybody let me know where it is ? I have even searched 'User Manual' and drawn a blank

Thanks
  2. gswaim

gswaim CGI-Central Partner

3. deafdavid

deafdavid Member

The user manual that is available online is for aMember version 2.x only.

HOpefully a new draft version for 3.x will be available for us and we could help out with proofreading, suggestions, ideas, etc.

David
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

David,
    on the next week, we will try reworking entire aMember manual into Wiki form, where anyone could add suggestions and new articles. We of course, will be constantly adding information into.
  5. pilot

pilot New Member

" David,
    on the next week, we will try reworking entire aMember manual into Wiki form, where anyone could add suggestions and new articles. We of course, will be constantly adding information into. "

Any news on the manual for the latest version ?
  6. deafdavid

deafdavid Member

Alex, in case you didn't see this. Where are we on this latest version? Still in draft mode?
  7. alex

It is here:
    http://manual.amember.com/

Additions and contributions are welcome. We will be more than happy to grant most active contributors with lifetime upgrades, free licenses and other gifts :) If you wish to be a contributor, just email to support@cgi-central.net with your article or we could even give write access to the Wiki. Enter subject: manual.amember.com
  8. deafdavid

deafdavid Member

Thanks.....I see it's not as many pages as your previous printable manual. Are you plan to merge the printable manual over to wiki-format manual?

If so, please add ability to print them out...one with whole manual and chapter (so I can print out the latest revised chapter).

Meanwhile, I presumed you want us to use the old printable manual and wiki-format manual?

David
  9. alex

It already contains all information from the printable manual.
    We don't plan yet to offer a printed version (it is really hard to do from wiki).
    In fact, only several chapters worth to be printed, everything else is step-by-step instructions, useless without a computer and browser.
  10. onlinecom

onlinecom New Member

Does anyone have manual in pdf file ?
  11. tamsin

tamsin New Member

Manual in PDF

Followed the link below but cannot find the downloadable manual in pdf. Does it exist?
  12. sick

sick New Member

I can not find the manual!
  13. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

14. paker

paker New Member

just go on http://manual.amember.com there you will find user manual. then select the topis you like to read from left panel. its quit easy.
  15. haroonmalik

haroonmalik New Member

is amember offers affiliate program to be installed with it on my server?? or i have to go for something else for Affiliate scheme.
  16. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Yes aMember have simple affiliate programm that support two-tier and recurring commissions.
  17. khasner

khasner New Member

http://manual.amember.com/FAQ