Need help with my aMember site

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by don_crawford, Dec 12, 2017.

1. don_crawford

don_crawford New Member

I have an aMember site and know nothing about coding or programming. I need someone who can answer questions and fix things on my site. For example, I was told the following and don't understand how to do any of it only where to ask for help!

Hi Don,

Thanks for thinking of me, but I don’t take on client work - I only work on my own business projects.

Assuming you’re using aMember v4+, then the auto-upgrader in your admin panel is generally pretty safe, though making a zip backup of the current amember directory and a dump of the mysql database are always a wise precaution. If you are hosted on something like cPanel, then these are really simple to do before hitting the upgrade button.

But if you are upgrading from v3 then I’d recommend you getting some help - maybe put a shout out on the amember forum (if you haven’t already)

don@rocketmath.com
  2. relapse

relapse Member

Hi Don,

I can help with some things.

Will shoot you an email.

Roger
  3. mark_sibthorpe

mark_sibthorpe aMember Pro Customer

Hi Relapse, give me a shout if you are interested in helping me with URL redirect after login question. mark@banknews.tv
  4. relapse

relapse Member

Sent you an email, Mark.