Am I the only one getting lack of communication from the tickets

Discussion in 'Free Talk for Website Owners and Webmasters' started by mellisabiz, Mar 22, 2016.

1. mellisabiz

mellisabiz New Member

After I purchased the software and amembers installed the admin. I haven't heard a peep from them. I asked in advance if I purchased the item would they help me set up with my website so my adultvideoscript members can purchase subscriptions and have access to the videos on my website. I'm not getting any response not even "this may not be possible" even tho I was told you guys supported my software. So dissapointing.
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Hi,
    Sorry for the issue. Please let me know what questions were not answered ?
    I checked all your tickets in helpdesk, I do not see any unanswered questions or tickets. Our response time in helpdesk is 24 hours and usually you will receive response faster. All your questions were answered in time as far as I can see.
    If you still have any issues with helpdesk, feel free to contact me personally: alexander@cgi-central.net
  3. pr0tect0r3

pr0tect0r3 New Member

No your not the only one MelissaBiz. I paid several hundred dollars to have some Amember customisations which were promised to be completed within 2 weeks back last October and still not completed. Then I was promised that they would make the website Mobile Responsive, but still no progress. Subseuent emails have also led to no replies. I get the feeling that they may not be in business anymore, i really dont know and now I'm looking for a new coder/programmer to look at the mess and give me some advice on how to sort it out.
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Hi Steve,
    I'm sorry for this situation, I wasn't aware about such problems. We are in business still . I will talk with Andrey about your projects and provide an update shortly.
    As I wrote in this thread previously if you have any issues with helpdesk and not getting updates feel free to contact me personally: alexander@cgi-central.net
  5. dale_s

dale_s aMember Pro Customer

Been using aMember for about 6 years. These guys give great support. More complex issues take time, but that is to be expected.
    halmaclean likes this.