Fast & Quality template/design customizing for your aMember by an Expert WebDesigner!

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by miso, Oct 15, 2008.

1. cruiser

cruiser New Member

This is my second project using the services of MISO. He just gets it done! Thanks MISO, I appreciate your expert services and fast responses.
  2. miso

miso aMember Pro Customer

Just another review from a current client:

3. dbdanny

dbdanny New Member

Excellent

after running into a lack of support from omNovia & aMember in relation to integrating both I came across Miso, and what can I say.

Straight to the point.
    Knows what needs to be done.
    Extremely reasonable pricing.
    And doesn't keep charging you for additional little things you ask of him, which others would.

Highly recommended and would not hesitate to use Miso's services again!

:D
  4. honest

honest New Member

What will be your charges-approx

In the month of Feb, i had posted a web developement project on elance with customisation of "amember".

And requested your quote, but you have rejected the offer with a reason "low budget".

Ultimiately I have to move ahead with a developer who don't have any prior experiance of "amember".

Now there is a standoff. I want to amember forms should open on my website, under the website contents, with same look and feel. However they are doing it by just changing the header/footer.

I may have to continue it for the time being, i will go and implement the things in proper way, after some time

How much it normally cost? Approx??
  5. JimmyStephans

JimmyStephans Member

Miso just finished another group of sites and modifications for me.

This is the 5th or 6th time I have worked with him and each time he has done a GREAT job.

He is the guy to hire if you need the look and style of your site changed from the standard templates.

Jimmy
  6. miso

I don't like to brag, but when a client puts it like this I can't just keep it to myself.
  7. 33andfree

33andfree New Member

Miso, are you still doing template customizations? Can you do some work for me in the new v4+ of amember? Send me a message to let me know. Thanks pal.
  8. miso

Still doing customizations and mostly focusing on aMember 4, so if you've got issues with it or are looking to set up a new membership site and have no idea how to even start, let me know...
  9. saminv

saminv New Member

I used the services from Miso this month and can vouch for his services.

Fast and solid solutions at a reasonable price.

Greetings,
    Sam
  10. relapse

relapse Member

Miso, you still doing customizations?
  11. miso

relapse likes this.
  12. JimmyStephans

JimmyStephans Member

Miso is the best - just did some cool stuff for me!
    relapse likes this.
  13. alexhvalru

alexhvalru New Member

Hi,

Really in need to fully integrate amember pages into WP theme that we have, please contact me. Very URGENT!!!
  14. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

Be sure to contact Miso here Alex:

http://99pixels.com/contact/

15. ccwjames

ccwjames Member

wtf $70 a hour? says on his site? i can get people on free lancer for under $15 a hour
  16. miso

Of course you can. You can get your niece to tackle it for free too.

But would you trust someone like that who's never worked with aMember before, never heard of aMember until you posted that $10-15/hr job on eLance with your membership site that's making you sales day and night, where every minute of downtime or issues you can't solve is costing you money?

Would you rely on someone like that knowing full well that it will take them a few days to figure out how to do whatever they promised to do for you, just because they've never done it. And even worse (as it seems to be the case with a lot of my the clients that find me instead after the fact) they will do the job for you, change some core aMember files to accommodate for that modification you requested, get paid, promise you everything is ok and then next time you run that aMember upgrade all of it is completely wiped out because they had no clue what they were doing? And now you're back at square one.

Or would you trust someone who charges $70/hr but takes 1/4 of the time it would take anyone else to do what needs to be done because he knows the software inside and out, has 10 years of experience working with it, has worked as a tech support with aMember for a while, knows how to get things done and who to call, so to speak, in order to make your specific customization happen and get built into the core for all the future updates as well? Someone who won't cost you business lost in the long run but will actually keep your membership site humming along just fine without any downtime or issues, especially when aMember tech guys aren't there to respond to your requests (they are on the opposite side of the world in a whole another timezone and if you've ever tried to contact them you know it takes them 24 hours just to acknowledge your issue and respond with more questions). You got that kind of time on your hands (a few days to solve whatever issue you might be having)?

I rest my case.

And no, I am not trying to convince you to give me a chance instead (I've got my hands full as it is and have had for years, so the last thing I need to do is try and persuade, convince and sell you on my expertise and level of service), but when you belittle and question me and the quality of my work and value to my clients, I have to respond.
    searchmaster likes this.
  17. miso

For those still looking for customizations and such, I am still accepting projects so feel free to contact me at the link below (in my signature).
  18. cyang

cyang New Member

Hi, I can not submit your form online, the CAPTCHA can't shown on my computer, could you give me an email? I want to my system customization. my email is: ybai@kit-group.org
  19. christopher_parrett

christopher_parrett aMember Pro Customer

Its been several years since the last post to this thread.
    Are you still taking on new clients?
  20. miso

I'm a lot more selective these days, as I've got my plate full most of the time... but always open to new clients where it makes sense for both of us. Feel free to contact me with details of what you need taken care of and I'll get back to you right away.
    christopher_parrett likes this.