Selling ​​2 products together

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by antonino, Nov 5, 2013.

1. antonino

antonino New Member

Hello to all
    I have a question concerning the possibility of selling two products together with aMember. I use aMember for about a year and I am selling a product X for 47€ and a product Y - a membership - for 1€ in the first period (1 month) and 7 € for the following months.

I want to change the conditions of sale to be able to continue to sell separately, but also together, which is produced product X + Y to 47 € for the first perdiodo and then continue with your subscription to membership at 7 € per month.

I tried to look at all the functions and a bit 'of plugins, but I can not find my solution.

I know I could create a third product, but it would be inconvenient for a number of reasons ...

how can I fix?

Thank you all and good luck
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Which payment system are you using?

David
    antonino likes this.
  3. antonino

antonino New Member

Hello David, thanks meanwhile, I was hoping you could read my own message!

For payments I'm using a standart PayPal account, every time I sell the product with the single sale (payment) immediately receive the payment.
    When I sell the membership it's activated a recurring payment.

I need to create 2 separate products and sell them separately or togheter, with a single purchase and a single link.

Thank you and see you soon
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

This is possible by default, but with one limitation.
    For your not-recurring product should should set First period to one month as well.
    Then in Signup form editor, edit signup form -> configure product Brick, and change input type to checkboxes.
    antonino likes this.
  5. antonino

antonino New Member

Thanks Alexander, I really appreciate your intervention.
    I'm going to make some tests and then I'll let you know how it went

;)

Thanks also to David ... To thank you I wish I could give the products I sell, but the products are in Italian :)
  6. antonino

antonino New Member

Alexander, I followed your instructions, is already an improvement, but it is not exactly the result I wanted to achieve.

Following your instructions I plugged in the form of the opportunity to buy two products, but separately.

But I would like to sell the first product (the one with the single payment), giving customers the first month of the product with the membership.

Then of course the customers will continue to pay for the following months or suspend if they so choose. How can I accomplish this? I do not want to give customers the ability to choose, I would propose the two products together as the only solution.

I made a screenshot of the form editor and from this link you can see the online form:
    http://utenti.kiodofisso.com/signup/index/c/Sistemareidebiti

Thanks for everything

[​IMG]
  7. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Well in this case you need to create third product just for above signup form.
    That product should include terms of current products for example:
    Title: Sistemare i debiti senza soldi + La Clinica dei Debiti - Area riservata
    First price = 48
    First Period = 1m
    Second Price = 7
    Second period = 1m