Basic recurring - rebill?

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by thared33, Aug 6, 2013.

1. thared33

thared33 Member

Am I correct to assume that the correct way to set up a monthly recurring billing is to enter, for example, $7.00 for the First Price, 1 month for the First Period, select Rebill 2nd Price Until Cancelled, then enter $7.00 once again for the 2nd price, then 1 month for the 2nd Period?
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Yep.

After setting it up- go to the signup page, and enter data, then go to the payment page and it should tell you exactly what you are signing up for.

David
  3. thared33

thared33 Member

Ok thanks David. I thought there would be a different way to set it up, something like simply clicking a little radio button that says 'recurring' or something. I got it though, thanks.
  4. interpro

interpro New Member

I don't think it will do recurring billing unless there is a Credit Card for the User - correct?
    That means you have to enter one, or the user has to pay once before it will work.
    I think you can enter their card data manually if they call in and give you their data.
  5. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

What payment processor are you using? (all will require a CC, just a matter of is it being billed via the amember system/gateway or a 3rd party like paypal)

David