Netbilling gateway

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by Webhoster2004, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Webhoster2004

Webhoster2004 New Member

Hi,

Does the current version support Netbilling? I didn't see it listed. Is there a wordpress plugin as well?
    somlor likes this.
  2. meebleme

meebleme New Member

I'm interested in hearing the answers to these questions also.
  3. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Netbilling is not supported yet, but we are working on plugin development.
    Wordpress plugin is available as part of the core package.
  4. Webhoster2004

Webhoster2004 New Member

Hi,

Any ETA for this?
  5. yatesf

yatesf New Member

I personally never liked Netbilling much. They've been an incompetent billing company for many years with retarded policies and technical pitfalls that hinder customer payments. I know this from personal experience years ago, from the customer side.

Feel free to take your time on this plugin as there are other, more important, features to incorporate into aMember than a NetBilling plugin.
  6. Webhoster2004

Webhoster2004 New Member

You sound like a netbilling competitor. We have used them for many years and so have alot of our clients and all are very happy. Their gateway and APIs are the best we have seen and their tech team is very knowledgable and helpful, day or night.

We do need the amember plugin and so do some of our clients so please post when completed.
  7. yatesf

yatesf New Member

Nope, I'm just a long time user of netbilling from the customer side. And I have talked with their tech and customer support at length. Two thumbs down, no offense (assuming that you aren't a shill for netbilling).
  8. Webhoster2004

Webhoster2004 New Member

Nope not a shill for Netbilling. Im just surprised as us and our hosting clients have had such great experience with them. What issues did you have?
  9. nbben

nbben New Member

Netbilling is now supported in the current version. You can contact aMember support team to get this added to your site.
  10. Webhoster2004

Webhoster2004 New Member

That is excellent news!

Thank you
  11. gary_hic

gary_hic New Member

Does anyone know if there is more to installing the Netbilling plugin then simply uploading the file (provided by amember) and activating Netbilling from the Setup/Configuration?

After uploading I selected Netbilling from the list of plugins, then clicked on Netbilling to complete the required details. However it seems to only ask for:

Payment System Title
    Payment System Description
    NetBilling Account ID

Seems like there should be more credentials required.

I tried to perform a test transaction but it did not process (no errors).

Thanks
  12. nbben

nbben New Member

In case anyone else experiences this, the issue was with the server's IP address not being authorized to process transactions in the NETbilling account (under "Setup" -> "Access Security" -> "Direct Mode Interfaces" section). If you need any assistance, feel free to call 661-252-2456 or email support@netbilling.com to open a support ticket.