Amember won’t see custom sign up form when using Wordpress integration

Discussion in 'Templates customization' started by thomasfals, May 30, 2013.

1. thomasfals

thomasfals aMember Pro Customer

I’m using Wordpress integration with Amember, so my signup form is located in /application/default/plugins/protect/wordpress/themename/signup/. Wordpress will see the signup.phtml in this location, but won’t see any other templates I put in this folder. If I move the custom template to /application/default/views/signup/ instead, then Amember will see the template.

The template name is signup_v2.phtml and I would like for it to be located in the my theme folder and not the default view position.
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately that path is hardcoded so you should put your template to /application/default/views/signup/
  3. thomasfals

thomasfals aMember Pro Customer

Thank you. For the record I meant that Amember and not Wordpress can see the standard signup form located in
    /application/default/plugins/protect/wordpress/themename/signup/. ​

If I place a custom signup form in this location it will not show up. Only if I place it in default/views/signup/​

Having part of a custom theme located in a default folder is not such a great option once it's time to perform upgrades.​

When editing the form in the admin interface it says:​
    Perhaps the above should be updated if Amember is set to use Wordpress integration for the theme.
    tomingles likes this.
  4. bdaonline

bdaonline aMember Pro Customer

I find it strange that the instructions are there, yet they dont work.